CLUB FERROVIAIRE DE CREIL ET ENVIRONS Index du Forum
  S’enregistrer FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion 
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
Managing big maps

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CLUB FERROVIAIRE DE CREIL ET ENVIRONS Index du Forum -> Club ferroviaire de Creil et environs -> Plan du Forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vikafegif

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 06:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Managing big maps Répondre en citant

Hi,

My usual map size in a classic OTTD game is 512x512 and I usually focus more on cargo than on passengers. On this map I have usually around 150 trains and 100 road vehicles and sometimes there is too many things to handle. I saw, that people comfortably play on much bigger maps than I do, so I would like to ask, how do you micromanage all the things such asi old vehicles or growing production of industry?
Now I know, there is a feature for automatic replacement of old trains and vehicles, but sometimes these trains go to another depots, than they are suppossed to and so they get lost. Also there is no option, to add more carriages to a train, so how do you manage industry, that produces more cargo, than your trains can handle.
Similar thing with trams. When I send them to the depot for renovation, they skip some stops, go to the depot, and then they go the other direction, than they are supposed to and then it is all just horrible. 
So how do you manage these things, or how much do you prefer your games to be perfect?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://www.tt-forums.net/viewtopic.php?t=76490
Cryptocurrency Video

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Mai - 06:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    CLUB FERROVIAIRE DE CREIL ET ENVIRONS Index du Forum -> Club ferroviaire de Creil et environs -> Plan du Forum Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation